Father of the Bride & Parents’ Toasts and Speeches
A very special part of any wedding is when the parents of the bride and groom give their wedding toasts. The parents’ wedding toasts are significant, as a wedding shows that both the bride and groom are now full-fledged adults. This toast is celebrating their adulthood and this new union.
The father of the bride often makes a very touching speech. Many people are both brought to tears and laughter through the tears when the Father of the Bride gives his wedding speech.
The mother of the groom often gives a funny speech. Sometimes her speech embarrasses her son a little, in a teasing way. But this is something that the guests look forward to. A wedding speech is most successful when it has personal information about the bride and groom that only this person knows and is now sharing with you.
Sometimes the brother and sister give wedding speeches. It is quite meaningful when family gives wedding speeches. When relatives give wedding speeches, you are in for a treat. These speeches are going to be truly from the heart and often tell stories about the bride and the groom that no one else knows.
Check out the folowing articles; they will help you writing your unforgettable father of the bride (or other) speech:
Parents Wedding Toasts – Father of the Bride or Groom Speeches, Sister & Brother Wedding Speeches, Friends & Relatives Toasts
- Father of the Bride – Wedding Thoughts for Toasts
- Father of the Bride Wedding Speech Guide
- Giving a Great Father of the Bride Speech
- Father of the Bride Wedding Speech Free Sample
- Mother of the Bride Wedding Speech
- Wedding Speech by Sister of the Bride or Groom
- Brother or Sister of the Bride or Groom Speech
- Brother of the Bride Wedding Speech Free Sample
- Brother of the Groom Wedding Speech Free Sample
- Sister of the Bride Wedding Speech Free Sample
- Sister of the Groom Wedding Speech Free Sample
- How to Write a Funny Bridesmaid Toast