Are You Ready To Give a Perfect Wedding Speech?
The video-cameras and picture cameras are all pointed towards you, the whole room is quiet and you’re the one with the microphone… Are you sure you’re ready to give a Wedding Speech? Take this quiz and find out!
1. Do you fear public speaking more than a firing squad?
If you answered yes, then consider having a Speechwriter customize a beautiful speech for you. A professionally prepared speech will boost your confidence and you’ll have no reason to be nervous about what you’re going to say. Read more..
2. Do you want to write the speech yourself, but you’re running out of time?
If you answered yes, then Instant Wedding Speech Templates are going to be your lifesaver! Read more…
3. Do you have the time to write your speech, but need a little guidance to find the right words?
If you answered yes, our free Toast Writing 101 email Guide is a must-have!
4. Do you have an idea of what you want to say?
5. Do you have notecards, or your speech written out, just in case you forget everything (even your name!) when its time to talk?
6. Have you practiced your speech in front of someone who will give you honest feedback?
7. Have you practiced enough that you feel comfortable?
8. Do you know how you’re going to hold the notes, the champagne glass and the mike all at the same time?
If you answered yes to the last 5 questions, then you’re almost ready! Just one last thing to make sure you give a stellar performance – some last-minute Toasting Tips!
Article provided by InstantWeddingToasts.com
Copyright ©2001-2006 Pieczonka Consulting Group Inc. & InstantWeddingToasts.com
All Rights Reserved.